High pressure ball valves are one of the featured products of Younglee's industrial valves factory. This product is known as hydraulic ball valves also. We supply first class China high pressure ball valves in carbon steel, 304 stainless steel and 316 stainless steel.
Our factory are the first class quality high pressure hydraulic ball valves manufacturer in China, our factory was the designated supplier of hydraulic balves by the National Ministry of Metallurgy and Machinery.
Detailed introduction of high pressure ball valves /hydraulic ball valves:
1) Main Types:
As one of the first class high pressure ball valves manufacturers, our factory manufacture hydraulic ball valves in a wide rarnge of types as below.
· Two(2) way high pressure ball valves
· High pressure 3 way ball valve (3 way hydraulic ball valve)
· Hydraulic ball valve 4 way
· Hydraulic actuated ball valve (hydraulic actuator ball valve)
· Flanged hydraulic ball valves
· Safety and closed off block
2) Materials available:
Our hydraulic ball valves are supplied in carbon steel and 304 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel.
· The body, ball, stem and handle are in material carbon steel, 304 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel.
· Ball seat: POM or PTEE， others on request.
· O-ring seals: NBR / VITON / FPM, others on request.
The high pressure ball valves stainless steel are widely used in applications where there is corrossion resistant is required. Thanks to the security as well as their long service life they offer, our hydraulic ball valves stainless are widely used in off-shore projects now.
3) Size range
We are hydraulic high pressure ball valves suppliers of sizes as: 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1.1/4", 2"
4) Working Pressure:
The Hydraulic ball valves high pressure is determined by the sizes:
· for high pressure ball valves with size 1/4” to 1/2”, working pressure: 7500psi / 500bar;
· for high pressure ball valves with size 3/4” to 2”, working pressure: 315 bar, max. 420 bar.
Younglee's hydraulic ball valves /high pressure ball valves are trusted by our customers for their high Quality, Functionality, Safety and Long service life, and with features as below.
· Based on dimensions and materials, the working pressures of the high pressure hydraulic ball valves can be up to 500 bar (7,500 PSI), and temperatures can be around 500 °C (930°F).
· No lubrication or maintenance needed for the life span of the hydraulic ball valves.
· All Younglee's hydraulic ball valves offer fully bidirectional functionality, eliminating any possibility of wrong installation.
· Ball seats can be supplied in many different materials to fit your specific applications.
· Full size ports on most 2 way hydraulic ball valves practically eliminates pressure drop.
· Younglee's high pressure ball valves are easily and completely repairable.
· Before packing, all Younglee hydraulic ball valves will be proof tested with 1.5 times of the max. working pressure.
· Leaking free, when connecting with hydraulic tubing, the accuracy dimensions of our high pressure ball valves greatly avoid the risk of leaking.
6) Connection End types:
Younlee's hydraulic ball valves usually are with threaded ends, the thread type is BSPP, BSP or NPT thread. And there are male thread and female thread hydraulic ball valves available on customers' request.
Younglee's high pressure hydraulic ball valves are widely used in all areas of the hydraulics systems in various industries, such as mining, ship building, machinery, paper, mobile industry and so on.